Rent A Van With Chauffeur
Package Description – The price for an airconditioned, high roof, passenger van ( 8 pax) with an English-speaking chauffeur guide for 150 km a day will be US$ 95 per day. If more than 150 km are utilized per day, US$ 0.35 will be charged per additional kilometer locally.
- Please note the distance traveled is counted from Colombo city to Colombo city.
- The vehicle should be booked for a minimum of 2 days.
- The International Airport is 35kms away from Colombo city.
- The above price includes hire of vehicle, driver’s wages and subsistence, gasoline, local insurance, running expenses, and Government Tax.
Health Protocol for Arrivals to Sri Lanka Tourism Travel Bio Bubble –
Valid for arrivals from 19th August 2021.
1. Applies to International Tourists visiting Sri Lanka under a tourist visa and optional for dual citizens, valid resident visa holders, Sri Lankan citizens who opt to come under
the tourism route. No prior approval is required from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or Civil Aviation Authority. There is no minimum duration of stay in Sri Lanka.
This protocol is applicable for travelers not arriving from or with no travel history (including transit) to any travel restricted country in the past 14 days. Tourists arriving
from India (including transit) have a separate health protocol and please visit www.srilanka.travel/helloagain for details.
2.Prior to boarding, travelers are required to:
a. Have a valid tourist visa. All visas must be applied online. Visit eta.gov.lk.
b. Before applying for a visa, ensure you have the following.
i. A pre-confirmed booking at a Level 1 ‘Safe & Secure Certified’ hotel/s for up to 15 days depending on the duration of your stay and vaccination status. Hotel
booking/s could be made directly with the hotel or through ‘Safe & Secure’ certified travel Agent or OTA. Visitors are allowed to move within L1 hotels and
use all facilities of the hotel upon a negative PCR on arrival. For more information please visit www.srilanka.travel/helloagain.
ii. Pay for the mandatory COVID-19 local travel insurance cover at USD 12 for a policy of USD 50,000 up to a period of one month (including children
below 2 years).
iii. Pay for the PCR tests (USD 40 per PCR test) depending on the status of your vaccination. (Refer ‘Table 1’ below).
c. Have a negative PCR test done within 72 hours prior to embarkation (Children below 2 years are exempted). Also, please check the requirements of your airlines.
Airport transfers to be arranged by either the respective Certified Safe & Secure L1 hotel or Certified Safe & Secure travel agent.
All travelers should undergo On Arrival (Day One) COVID-19 PCR tests;
• Children between 2- 12 years of age will be exempted from On Arrival (Day One) PCR testing ONLY if they are following the not-fully vaccinated route.
• Children below 2 years are exempted from PCR testing. However, if the parents/guardians develop symptoms or result in positive PCR test reports, children will
undergo PCR tests.
COVID-19 recovered passengers traveling to Sri Lanka with one dose of vaccine will be considered as ‘fully vaccinated’. The vaccination certificate should indicate
that the vaccination course has been completed following the administration of one dose.
Read full protocol