General information for visiting Sri Lanka.
Valid for arrivals from 7th April 2021.
Prior to boarding travelers are required to:
- Have negative PCR test done 96 hours before boarding flight.
- A Hotel booking in a Safe & Secure Level 1 hotel/s for duration of stay (24-48 hrs for vaccinated and 14 days for not vaccinated. Hotel booking could be made directly with the hotel or through travel Agent or OTA). Allowed to move within L1 hotels and use all facilities of the hotel. Please visit www.srilanka.travel/helloagain.
- Pre-paid for COVID Insurance of USD 12 when making Hotel Booking.
- Pre-paid PCR tests when making hotel bookings (40 USD per test): If vaccinated 1 PCR test on arrival, If not vaccinated 2 PCR tests, on arrival and exit PCR.
- Children below 2 years are exempted from PCR testing.
- Children between 2-12 years,
- Vaccinated route – undergo only on-arrival PCR
- Not-vaccinated route – undergo only exit PCR
- Airport transfers to be arranged by either the respective Certified Safe & Secure L1 hotel or Certified Safe & Secure travel agent.